Handling of Personal Information
Yamashiro Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) believes that the appropriate handling and protection of customers’ personal information is a social responsibility.
Scope of Application
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the information provided by customers within the scope of the following purposes.
- To confirm your identity
- To confirm and respond to inquiries, comments, etc.
- To distribute and send e-mail newsletters, direct mail, various notices, etc.
- To conduct campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring, interviews, etc.
- To provide, improve, develop, and market services
- To provide personal information to affiliated businesses and organizations based on the customer’s consent or application
- For other purposes for which the customer has given individual consent.
Management of Personal Information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we implement thorough security measures and take all necessary and appropriate safety measures to protect personal information from leakage, falsification, unauthorized access, and other risks.
We use SSL encryption to protect important information from being read or tampered with by third parties.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except for legitimate reasons, including
- When we have the consent of the person in question
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual
- When necessary for public health or the sound development of children
- When cooperating with the affairs of government agencies, etc., as required by law (e.g., tax investigations, statistical surveys, etc.)
We may entrust personal information to other companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Disclosure, Correction, etc.
Upon request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond to such requests in accordance with the prescribed methods. Please contact us for specific instructions on how to do so, which will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing a user’s site browsing history on the user’s computer.
Users can reject the collection of cookies by disabling them, so please check your browser settings. However, some services and functions of this site may not function properly if cookies are rejected.
This site uses “Google Analytics” provided by Google for site analysis and improvement.
While every effort is made to ensure that the content and information on this site is as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or safety. We are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the content of this site.
When you are transferred to other sites from this site by links, banners, etc., we assume no responsibility for the information, services, etc., provided at the destination site.
Copyrights and Portrait Rights
The copyrights and portrait rights to all content (text, images, video, audio, files, etc.) on this site are owned by the owner of this site or the respective right holders, and unauthorized use (reprinting, reproduction, transfer, secondary use, etc.) is prohibited. Transformation, modification, or revision of the content is also strictly prohibited.
If there is any problem with the content, please contact the respective rights holders in person. We will respond promptly.
Inquiries about Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
Yamashiro Co., Ltd.
Asakuracho 539 Nakagyo word Kyoto Japan
Telephone : (81)075-221-4456
Inquiry form : https://kyoto-yamashiro.co.jp/contact/